A good website is essential for any growing business nowadays. It’s important because it helps people learn more about your company’s values and motives. People don’t usually choose the company that sells products for less, but instead choose the company that cares about their customers.
Pros Vs Cons
- It helps people learn about your company
- With a website, you can easily explain what your company does and why without you having to repeat yourself to everyone that wants to know.
- You can reach a wider audience
- With a website, people from all over the world can access it, not just locals.
- Better and Faster Customer Service
- If you have a website, you can communicate with your customers from anywhere at anytime. You’re not limited to local people who visit your company’s office.
- Easier Marketing
- With a website, It’s a lot easier to market your products to people who are interested. A lot of the time, advertisements on YouTube and billboards are ineffective because They don’t reach the target audience. An ad for cigarettes might appear for a 5 year old child because there is no way of telling who has seen it.
- You Need To Constantly Update it
- To ensure that your website is efficient, you need to make sure your website is up to date. This could mean updating it everyday or every month depending on how often you have news.
- If your customers sign up for email notifications, there is potential for spam emails, or emails that have no purpose.
- If your website has a place for feedback or a blog with comments, internet trolls can go on and post negative things about your company
How To Make Your Website Standout
There are lots of ways to make your website standout, but today I am only going to show you some of the better ways.
- Write Short Bios About Your Team
- Post New Content
- Be Creative
- Don’t Use Stock Photos
What Should Be On Your Website
On your website, you should have everything the customer needs to know without over complicating it. For example, you should include the history and values of your company without writing a novel. If you clutter it, your customers will have a hard time finding their way around and may lose hope in finding what they were looking for, making you lose a potential client.
How Do I Get Started?
Here at Cupcakes and Websites, we make it really easy to get a website. All you have to do is give us a call and tell us what you want to include plus all the content and we’ll build you a website in three days.